Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My... 'naughty' Thought

The song falls apart by a false dumb rhytem get in it. The voice slowly disappear, changed with a big boom from standing applause from the laughing audiences.

It's the end from a little singer girl who bows deeply and runs towards the door, covering her tears.

I didn't quite to hear her voice. Just one more time...


Ah! And then, not just her voice... her face when she felt suck too... I want to see it properly... and then... and then...

Her body too... her whole body... I want to see it all. I WANT it all. Every part of her, body and soul... I want to make her mine! I want to possess her!

This is... bad. This is really, really bad. I was thinking that, but... 'There's no way I could stop myself'

Truly, from the bottom of my heart...

I prayed that morning would never come




I love you when you bleeding your lips, with a metal knife in your little hand. A shaking knee runs passing the road, a crying face in your head...

I love it, I hope I can see your face like that forever. So, should I cut your wirst and place you to my bath tub, so I can have you fully as my OWN princess?

Those eyes that seem to see nothing, see all...
The heart that seems to feel nothing, feels all...

Wretched...

..and so kind.


So deeply...

...beloved.

Current Mood: