Monday, March 22, 2010

Shotacon-Because Now Time for Shota Fans~!

Even terms Shota usually mistransliterated as hentai/pervert things for male child underage and usually linked with yaoi, not all shota like that. Personally, I didn't agree with Tamaki Saito who said in his book that Shotacon "was originally an offshoot of yaoi, but when adopted by male readers became influenced by lolicon; shota texts by female yaoi authors are structurally identical to yaoi texts, while shota by male otaku clearly position these little boys as young girls with penises."

When I asked some of my friends those I could declare as "Shotacon-Otaku-Crazy-Maniac", they say so. Lolicon (which is the opposite genre from Shotacon) is made by male mangaka for male otaku; Shotacon's made by the female mangaka for female otaku. But, if it works for male otaku, it because they see the uke in shotacon manga is as cute as (or maybe more) from the real girl one. If you say it for his co**, it make that seems pervy. In the reality, now so many of female otaku be fan of Lolicon; and so many male otaku get addicted with Shotacon. Isn't it make all things clear that sex genre isn't matter for Otaku things like this?

Time passed, now male and female otaku have no difference.

So I'll post this article for all otaku, didn't care what kind of sex you are. (WHAT??? Three paragraphs just for a little goddamn chit-chat? xD!)

There are so many sites for downloading/reading shota manga. It's no problem, when I list manga sites above, you can find it with search thorough genre: 'Shotacon'. Or, if you wanna redirected to site which privately publish shota manga scanlation, you can open NekoShota. With a very cute index, you can begin your searching soon. I love this site very much, because even I love shota, I can't accepting a huge different between the couples. Maximum 15rs for me. You? You can choose your manga, what do you wanna read or download. Just as you please! Do you wanna try?

Current Mood: