Sunday, April 4, 2010

An old hag feelings towards A darkey demon

A demon whispering, got out little by little deeply from your grinned lips
...overflowed, sneak in to my ears



I wanted to let go...
...but I couldn't

I wanted to run away...
...but I couldn't

You grabbed my back so hard. You're not a gentle one, babe
...but I didn't mind at all. "It's you, then it's okay"

Why couldn't I do anything that time?
You just used me, I was being used. "It's you, then it's okay"

Why couldn't I refuse anything you ask?
You just fooled me. I was being fooled. "It's you, then it's okay"

My body acted on its own, babe



When you asked to have my whole body,
my mouth do nothing but answered "I'm yours," quietly

When you started to ask me by one after another -all my secrets,
my mind do nothing but opened "All for you" slowly

But now, babe

Have you known? I'm dead. I'm killed by your ally, babe

When you're not on my side
...far, far away

Brought my everything one by one to afterworld


Have you got it? All you need? With my everything included to disappear?

My body still acted on its own, babe

My heart keep telling me, "It's you, then it's okay"

Is it always this hard to be loved?

Current Mood: