Friday, April 9, 2010

Me, My self

Hello, my name is Sonia Ayu Islami, and (maybe that information is enough for ya’ because it’s taboo for me to open my identity to public (especially in Internet). Sorry my friends!

I make this blog for give ya’ the recommendation about anime and manga world. And also, for my practice examination. Maybe that’s enough, really… I hate opening my identity!

But if you would like to be my friend, just open my account in onemanga.com or mangafox.com as “hiruma_kuchiki”, in some game online sites or Wikipedia.org as “anestesia”, fanfiction.net as “I-love-ya”, facebook as “Sonia ‘gloomietta’ anetesia”, and many more! Please add me or you can just ask me in shout-box. Sorry I deleted my comment-box because there were some bad comments (SPAM) happened in sites of yaoi-lovers. So I write in the beginning of my site, that “THIS SITE ISN’T FOR YAOI HATERS”.

Thank a lot of reading my blog, mangafox and facebook members~! (I promote my site in MF and FB) I’m so happy looking that there was a couples of hundreds in my counter widget. Thanks all~!




Current Mood: