Saturday, April 3, 2010

Picfiction-Junjou Romantica


Misaki love Usagi




"Misaki..."
"What?!"

"What did you say?"
"I just said that I love you"
"Is it a mistake from my ears?"
"It's true, I love you"
"Jerk!!! Do you think you can do everything on your own?"
"It's for you, yes I do. I love you"
"Stop saying that digusting words!"
"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you"
"It won't change the amount of your love even you say it again and again"
"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you"
"Geez... Why do you still keep whispering that way? I believe I have said that saying "I love you" won't change anything!"
"It won't change the amount-It just make the love deeper"
"Stop bullshitting me"
"Why can't you tell the truth about yourself?"
"What do you mean?"
"You never confess anything about your feeling towards me"
"Why should I do that, anyway?"
"Do you love me?"
"Oh, the DAMN time! GTG now!"
"Face me, tell me even once, Misaki"
"What the-"
"Do you hate me that hard?"
"No, no, I'm never think that wa-"
"Do you dislike me, really really dislike me?"
"I, I..."
"I know from the very beginning. So you ar-"
"OK! I love you!"
"What?"
"I finaly said it, right? Now let me leave!"




...(Next Day)...



"Tell me again, tell me what you said earlier~!"
"Like I wanna!"
"Uu... Please..."
Tha-dumb! Tha-dumb! Tha-dumb! *heart beating* "How can I say that embarasing word again?!"
"But I relieved..."
"Mmm?"
"You scare me that much to losing you, you know?"



"Just trust me! I won't ever leave you! Got it?!"
"Trust... you?"
"I mean... just... just... trust... me... is... it... okay for you?"






p.s. Picfiction is a joke for fanfiction. Hell yah, those characters belong to their author, not me.

Current Mood: